Sunday, July 11, 2010
I love Sundays
Sunday has got to be my favorite day of the week. I love being home with my family and spending time at church. Our church meetings are from 1-4 and I've gotten used to that time. Our time will change in September and our church meetings will be from 9-12. I'm excited about the change, it will give us more time to visit with family and be together. Today was Jake Chamberlain's missionary farewell, although they aren't called farewells anymore. He's leaving for the MTC this week and is going to the Phillipines. He'll be a good missionary. Sue Washburn taught the combined lesson in YW on sacrifice. She did a great job and gave a wonderful lesson. I admire her strength and her testimony. I enforced some rules today that we have become lax on, such as: no video games or tv shows. The kids have watched movies today from the Liken series--David & Goliath and Esther. They have been compliant and haven't complained once. It's been a great day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment